We currently do not have enough volunteers to run a season in the following divisions:
- Mosquito (2010,11)
- Peewee (2008,09)
- Bantam (2006,07)
For these divisions, we are looking for coaches, assistant coaches, and volunteers ASAP!
We need more volunteers for the following divisions to run:
- T-Ball (2016-17)
- First Pitch (2014-15)
- Rookie (2012-13)
- Girls Jr Softball (2010-13)
- Girls Intermediate Softball (2007-09)
Volunteer's responsibilities may include:
- Communicate clinic, practice, and game times with parents
- Organizing players in the bench or sitting area
- Getting players ready for their playing assignments
- Ensuring players have submitted their online information for contact tracing
- Ensuring proper safety of the players such as hydration, sanitization, and adherence to protocols (distancing etc)
Please be sure to fill in the volunteer and coaching registration found here.
If you have any further questions or concerns you may contact us at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hrs. for a reply as we anticipate numerous questions. We will do our best to ensure everyone is well informed as we receive any new updates.
We simply cannot run this season without help from you!
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED!
Volunteer leads will reach out to your confirming your time and date for your clinics. The date of the week may vary for the first few clinics but they will fall on your normal house league dates.
What will your child need for the clinic?
- lawn chairs (we are not able to use dugouts at this point.
- hand sanitizer (to be used between development stations)
- their own water bottle (not to be shared)
- their own helmet, glove, and protective wear (cup)
What do we need from parents that are not volunteering?
- Patience please with the protocols and requirements
- Parents need to keep a distance from their player due to protocols as they would not be included in our allowable numbers
What do we need from all parents?
- Ensure that the daily event form/screening is filled out for each event. It can be found here
- All participants for any BRMBA events should familiarize themselves with the latest protocols set forth by Baseball Ontario. The information is located on our website. https://ondeck.baseballontario.com/memberships/51/login